1. The prices available for new products already include VAT and can be changed without previous notice. On the other hand, the prices for used or refurbished products are taxed under the special tax regime for VAT – Second-hand goods. According to article 8 of Decree-Law No. 199/96, of October 18:
1.1 The transfer of second-hand goods, art, collectible or antique objects, subject to the special marginal tax regime, are exempt from taxes, when performed under the provisions of article 14 from the Value Added Tax Code;
1.2 The exempt mentioned in the previous number provides the right for deduction of tax that eventually burdened the acquisition of those goods and is expressed in the invoice or equivalent document.
2. Open Box Mobile is not responsible for possible errors in the prices shown at the website and for the validity of the technical description of the products, as well as the images.
3. The shown product images are merely illustrative, so if the User wants a more detailed perception of the aesthetic condition of the products, we invite you to go to one of the Open Box Mobile physical stores or book a videoconference called Open Video, so you can more clearly evaluate the products before purchasing.
4. The products that Open Box Mobile provides for sale at the physical stores and the website may be new, used or refurbished equipment.
5. Refurbished equipment is equipment created and packaged by the manufacturer for sale, but which, for some reason, was returned to the manufacturer (by a store, reseller or the own customer), after which they were prepared, sanitized, tested and rechecked by certified technicians so they could be sold again. The expression refurbished mobile phone, or refurbished smartphone, means that it is not a new product, even though it may or not have already been used. These devices may or may not have had a technical intervention, but are 100% functional, with the Open Box Mobile quality, safety and warranty seal.
6. Our used or refurbished equipment is classified by grades (A, B and C). The grades classify the equipment according to the signs and marks of use. Because of this distinction, there is a difference in the equipment price according to its grade. The used or refurbished equipment
Open Box Mobile has its relative descriptions:
Grade A - The screen and body are in excellent conditions. If there are marks or scratches, they are minimal, imperceptible to the touch.
Grade B - The screen and body are in excellent conditions. Slight signs of use. Few marks and minimal scratching, which will only be noticed if viewed carefully.
Grade C - The screen and body are good. Heavy signs of use. There are visible scratches, stains and/or impacts.
7. The product availability indicated may suffer alterations due to eventual problems occurred during the package transportation and delivery or due to a brief lack of stock, being the customer informed of these alterations.
8. If the products wanted by the Customer are not in stock online, there is the possibility of registering to receive an e-mail notification when they are available again. To do that, you should follow these steps:
8.1 At the product page select “Out of Stock Online – Notify”;
8.2 Insert the e-mail where you want to receive the notification;
8.3 Click “Confirm”.
Note that, when we don't have a product and it comes in stock again, the e-mail notification is sent to all contacts that have registered to receive it, and there is not any priority when it is sent, or the possibility for previous reservation.
9. The promotional campaigns have limited stock and the equipment from the campaign may become unavailable without previous notice, without prejudice of out of stock information of the product when that happens.
10. The information collected at the time of the customer registration is intended exclusively for the processing of any order and respective invoice, and will never be provided to third parties.
11. All the names, logos and trademarks presented in this website are property of their respective owners.
12. If the customer does not indicate the VAT number, name and address, we will issue an invoice with the VAT number 999999990 and under the name of ‘Final customer’. If you wish an invoice with your VAT number, the mentioned information (VAT number, name and address) must be filled in during registration. After issue of the invoice we will not issue it again.
13. All products sold at the Open Box Mobile website have exclusive prices and the order pick-up at the physical store is free.
14. Some products for sale at our physical stores may have different prices from the ones at our online store. The customers who buy directly at our physical store have benefits from the “Premium” service, such as: personalized support, after sales service, replacement smartphone in case of malfunction (limited stock, check the availability at the time), etc.
15. Open Box Mobile has the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without previous notice. The orders are subject to the terms and conditions applicable at the time the order is placed.