1. The terms and conditions detailed below are exclusively for online purchases (www.openboxmobile.com) or in one of our physical stores, whose headquarters are located at Quinta do Lambert, Street Joaquim Agostinho, 16C CP 1750-126 Lisbon, registered under the name Blue4All with No. taxpayer number PT513783903.
2. The prices of new products available already include VAT and can be changed without prior notice. The prices of used or reconditioned products are taxed under the special tax regime for VAT – Second-hand goods. According to article 8 of Decree-Law No. 199/96, of October 18:
2.1 The transfers of second-hand goods, art objects, collections or antiques, subject to the special margin taxation regime, are exempt from tax, when carried out under the terms of article 14 of the Value Tax Code Added;
2.2 The exemption referred to in the previous number grants the right to deduct the tax that may have encumbered the acquisition of the respective goods and is expressed in the invoice or equivalent document.
3. Open Box Mobile is not responsible for any errors in the prices published on the website and for the validity of the technical descriptions of the products, as well as the photographs.
4. The photographs of the products presented are merely illustrative, so if the User wishes to have a more detailed perception of the aesthetic condition of the products, we invite you to go to one of the physical Open Box Mobile stores or schedule a video conference called Open Video, alike to more clearly analyze the products before making the purchase.
5. The products that Open Box Mobile makes available for sale in physical stores and on the website may be new, used or refurbished equipment.
6. The reconditioned equipment is mainly equipment that has been exposed in store, client returns, demonstration equipment, resuming or renewal of leasing contracts. Rebounded equipment is tested equipment, eventually repaired and certified by specialized and accredited technicians. This process involves restoring the equipment to the functional state in which it was when it was new, that is, to put the perfectly functional, restarted and clean equipment as it was when it was produced. The reconditioning equipment should be equally fast, reliable, have the same response and storage capacity and dispose of exactly the same features as if it had just been manufactured. In addition, at the battery level, we guarantee that the batteries are working, not specifying, however, a minimum percentage. Thus, to meet the expectations of our customers to have equipment reconditioned with new batteries, we have an associated service to have the equipment as they like. *For this service, you must contact the Technical Center to confirm the cost associated with this service depending on the brand's brand/model, regardless of the aesthetic grid.
7. Regarding the reconditioned equipment, the category of them - A ++, A, B and C - which classifies the state of the outer elements of the equipment. The categories (grids) of the reconditioned equipment are used to classify the signs of use presented by them, and its price will be differentiated depending on its category (grid). OpenBox reconditioned equipment can fit the following categories:
Grid A ++: Equipment that is in a practically new state. However, the equipment may have minor imperfections, such as almost imperceptible microorrisks that can only be seen at a certain angle and from a distance of less than 30 centimeters.
Grid A: Equipment that is in an excellent state. However, the equipment may present slight touch marks perceptible to touch and vision.
Grid B: Equipment that is in a satisfactory state. The equipment may have visible marks, some slightly more pronounced risks or small dents.
Grid C: Equipment that is in an acceptable state. This equipment has visible signs of use, sharp risks and visible dents.
Grid C is the lowest aesthetic level of OpenBox reconditioned equipment.
8. The availability indicated in the items may change due to any problems that occur during the transport and delivery of an order or due to a momentary stockout, and the customer is informed of these changes.
9. In the event that the item(s) desired by the Customer is (are) out of stock online, there is the possibility of registering to receive a notification via e-mail when the new availability of the same . To do this, follow these steps:
9.1 On the page of the desired product select “Sold Out Online – Notify me”;
9.2 Fill in the email you wish to be notified of;
9.3 Click on “Confirm”.
It should be noted that when an item is out of stock again, the email notification is sent to all contacts who have registered to receive it, with no prioritization in the shipment, nor the possibility of prior reservation.
10. Promotional campaigns have limited stock and equipment belonging to the campaign may be unavailable without prior notice, without prejudice to information on the exhaustion of the article when this occurs.
11. The data collected at the time of registration of the customer is intended exclusively for the processing of any order and respective invoice and will never be provided to third parties.
12. All names, logos and trademarks presented on this website are the property of their respective owners.
13. If the customer does not indicate the taxpayer number, name and address, an invoice will be issued with the taxpayer number 999999990 and in the name of 'Final Consumer'. If you want an invoice with your taxpayer number, all the information mentioned (TIN, name and address) must be filled in when registering. After the invoice is issued, we will not reissue it.
14. All products sold on the Open Box Mobile website have exclusive prices and the collection of orders in a physical store is free.
15. Certain products for sale in our physical stores may have different prices from those found in our online store. Customers who buy directly from our physical store have the advantages of the “Premium” service, such as: personalized service, after-sales service, replacement smartphone in case of breakdown (limited stock, confirm availability at the time), etc.
16. Open Box Mobile reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Orders are subject to the terms and conditions applicable at the time the order is placed.
17. Discount Coupon offered by Open Box Mobile is not valid for purchases of accessories and promotional items.