1. The terms and conditions detailed below are exclusively for online purchases (www.openboxmobile.com) or in one of our physical stores, whose headquarters are located at Rua Lucinda Simões, 3A , Lisbon, 1900-304 registered under the name OBM Portugal Unipessoal Lda with taxpayer number 514846755.
2. The prices of new products available already include VAT and can be changed without prior notice. The prices of used or reconditioned products are taxed under the special tax regime for VAT – Second-hand goods. According to article 8 of Decree-Law No. 199/96, of October 18:
2.1 The transfers of second-hand goods, art objects, collections or antiques, subject to the special margin taxation regime, are exempt from tax, when carried out under the terms of article 14 of the Value Tax Code Added;
2.2 The exemption referred to in the previous number grants the right to deduct the tax that may have encumbered the acquisition of the respective goods and is expressed in the invoice or equivalent document.
3. Open Box Mobile is not responsible for any errors in the prices published on the website and for the validity of the technical descriptions of the products, as well as the photographs.
4. The photographs of the products presented are merely illustrative, so if the User wishes to have a more detailed perception of the aesthetic condition of the products, we invite you to go to one of the physical Open Box Mobile stores or schedule a video conference called Open Video, alike to more clearly analyze the products before making the purchase.
5. The products that Open Box Mobile makes available for sale in physical stores and on the website may be new, used or refurbished equipment.
6. Reconditioned equipment is equipment that was produced and packaged by the manufacturer for sale, but which, for some reason, was returned to the manufacturer itself (by a store, dealer or by the customer), sequentially prepared, sanitized, tested and reviewed by technicians certificates to be sold again. The expression refurbished mobile phone, or refurbished smartphones, means that it is not a new product, even though it may or may not have already been used. These devices may or may not have undergone any technical intervention, but 100% functional with quality, safety and Open Box Mobile warranty seal. In addition, at the battery level, we guarantee that battery health has a minimum of 80%, so that it is working perfectly and taking into account all the features of the equipment, which can vary up to its maximum level 100%.
*If the customer wishes, it is possible to replace the battery, in order to guarantee 100% of its autonomy. For this, contact the technical center in order to confirm the cost associated with this service according to the brand/model of the equipment regardless of the aesthetic grid;
7. Our used or refurbished equipment is classified by categories (A, B and C). The categories classify equipment in terms of signs and marks of use. Due to this distinction, there is a differentiation in the price of equipment according to its category. Used or refurbished equipment
Open Box Mobile has its relative descriptions:
Grade A - Display and chassis are in excellent condition. If there are marks or scratches, they are minimal, imperceptible to the touch.
Grade B - Display and chassis are in very good condition. Slight signs of use. Few marks and minimal scratches that will only be noticed if viewed carefully.
Grade C - Display and chassis are fine. Signs of accentuated use. There are visible scratches, blemishes and/or bumps.
8. The availability indicated in the items may change due to any problems that occur during the transport and delivery of an order or due to a momentary stockout, and the customer is informed of these changes.
9. In the event that the item(s) desired by the Customer is (are) out of stock online, there is the possibility of registering to receive a notification via e-mail when the new availability of the same . To do this, follow these steps:
9.1 On the page of the desired product select “Sold Out Online – Notify me”;
9.2 Fill in the email you wish to be notified of;
9.3 Click on “Confirm”.
It should be noted that when an item is out of stock again, the email notification is sent to all contacts who have registered to receive it, with no prioritization in the shipment, nor the possibility of prior reservation.
10. Promotional campaigns have limited stock and equipment belonging to the campaign may be unavailable without prior notice, without prejudice to information on the exhaustion of the article when this occurs.
11. The data collected at the time of registration of the customer is intended exclusively for the processing of any order and respective invoice and will never be provided to third parties.
12. All names, logos and trademarks presented on this website are the property of their respective owners.
13. If the customer does not indicate the taxpayer number, name and address, an invoice will be issued with the taxpayer number 999999990 and in the name of 'Final Consumer'. If you want an invoice with your taxpayer number, all the information mentioned (TIN, name and address) must be filled in when registering. After the invoice is issued, we will not reissue it.
14. All products sold on the Open Box Mobile website have exclusive prices and the collection of orders in a physical store is free.
15. Certain products for sale in our physical stores may have different prices from those found in our online store. Customers who buy directly from our physical store have the advantages of the “Premium” service, such as: personalized service, after-sales service, replacement smartphone in case of breakdown (limited stock, confirm availability at the time), etc.
16. Open Box Mobile reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Orders are subject to the terms and conditions applicable at the time the order is placed.
17. Discount Coupon offered by Open Box Mobile is not valid for purchases of accessories and promotional items.